Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy "31st" Birthday Clayton!!!

Clay's birthday was yesterday along with my mom. Here is a few pics of Clay surprise birthday party that we did on Saturday. It was a last minute put together party that turned out very nice. I will get the pics of Mom's surprise party on here later when I get the pics from her but here is Clay's I hope you enjoy. :)
Waylon enjoying his dinner that his Aunt Dara is feeding him. Doesn't he have it made?

Cierra, Justin, Wyatt and Lane eating at the table.

Pam posing for a pic. You can see, me and Pam was working hard at cooking. We fixed Stuffed Banana Peppers, Onion Rings, Chicken Wings, And Fried Pickles. The joke going around was if you have a heart condition do not eat the food. Everything was fried, but it was delicious. Thanks for the help Pam. Also look at the top of my cabinets. that is only half of what I canned this year. I have to brag a little on myself cause this is the first year I have done that much canning. It was fun. :)
This is the Crawford men. Bill (Pa), Clay and the boys. 3 generations standing right there.
The men are getting ready for a game of Texas Hold 'em. They are already giving Waylon lessons. ha ha :)
And here is the happy couple. It took some persuading to get him to get in the picture. At the end of this month we will have been married for 11 years. Hard to believe.
Justin, our nephew, posing with a beautiful smile. He has a great personality. Dara and Johnny you guys are doing a great job at parenting.
Wyatt and Lane playing the Wii. As you can see we had a lot of stuff going on at our house Saturday night.
Here is my little Garrett. He is so rotten. You can see the mischief coming out in him. Isn't he beautiful? At least I think so. :)
Last but not least here is us singing Happy Birthday to Clay. Watch Lane he is playing his new musical instrument. ha ha :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! The song and all the pictures are so cute! Love the fall decor, too! I can't wait to decorate for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. Also love the music and subflowers. You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete